Who we are:
Our website address is: https://chat.nomorestages.com.
LAST UPDATED FEBRUARY 1, 2020
Community guidelines exist to support the healthy and open discussion that has always been a part of our culture at NoMoreStages.com. They help create an environment where we can come together as a community in pursuit of a shared mission to help anyone ever faced with cancer (which includes cancer victims, cancer survivors, caregivers and those that can be understanding of others. The following guidelines are official policy and apply when you’re communicating in the NoMoreStages.com chat rooms.
Here are some key things to remember as you communicate:
- Be responsible. What you say and do matters. You’re responsible for your words and actions and you’ll be held accountable for them.
- Be helpful. Your voice is your contribution — make it productive.
- Be thoughtful. Your statements can be harmful, and you should be thoughtful about making statements that could cause others to make incorrect assumptions.
NoMoreStages.com appreciates that the majority of chatters contribute to this community in a positive manor; however there are always those that go too far or wish to spoil it for others. Therefore we have put these simple rules in place.
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in NoMoreStages.com chat room. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. we will NOT tolerate mentions or links to illegal download sites we only support legal download.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names or content.
- Be patient and welcoming when new people enter the Pressure chat room please bare in mind they are new and won’t be aware of current conversations. I’m sure they will appreciate a welcome note and to be made to feel like a part of the room.
- Although we welcome and indeed Encourage chatters from all over the world for the sake of continuity we prefer the use of the English Language to be the core language in the chat room. Please, therefore, appreciate that English may not be the chatters first language so please be patient.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we will not tolerate spamming of any services in competition with NoMoreStages.com (e.g. other dating or chat rooms and apps, with the exception of the National Suicide Prevention Hotline.)
- No FLOODING of TEXT or EMOTIONS as this can cause issues for other users, if anyone is overusing the emotions (smiles) then they may be kicked or banned from the room by the moderator for the sake of others.
- Although we actively encourage feedback from everyone, please appreciate that some of the users and moderators may be busy so please be patient when waiting for an answer.
- We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind.
- If you are under 16 Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before entering the NoMoreStages.com chat rooms.
- The views expressed in the NoMoreStages.com chat rooms are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Chat.NoMoreStages.com or NoMoreStages.com, Inc.
If you fail to abide by these Rules then you will be kicked out of the room, banned or a complaint filed to your internet service provider.